When do you give your pet a gift?
On which holidays/occasions does your cat or dog receive a gift? Are you the only one who spoils his animal on holidays? Or does everyone give gifts to their four-legged friend?
We investigated for you.
Almost 1000 animal lovers answered our question "At which 'holday' does your cat or dog get a present?"
These are the results:
- 99% of the cats receive a gift on one or more holidays or occasions, as well as 97% of the dogs
- their birthday is the most popular opportunity to give a present. 87% cat birthdays are celebrated and 86% dog birthdays
- Santa Claus spoils 75% of the cats and 77% of the dogs
- 'de sint' spoils 46% of the cats and 31% of the dogs
- for dogs the next popular holiday is New Year (37%), for cats that is 'other occasions' (including world animal day, 38%)
You are certainly not the only one who will spoil his animal on special occasions! Of course not, our dogs and cats are full family members.
The PurrFect Design Team